The Anglo French Medical Society is a professional organisation fostering interaction between UK and French doctors and medical students.
Our sister organisation in France is the Association Médicale Franco-Britannique.
The organisations aim to exchange medical views and opinions as well as improving knowledge of French and English in a friendly and professional setting.
The AFMS is a convivial and informal society where everyone is welcome, whatever your standard of French.
- Dr Andrew Hassan President
- Dr Izhar Khan Treasurer
- Dr John Altrip Hon. Secretary
- Dr Helen Sykes Membership Secretary
- Dr Mark Cottrill Co-opted member
- Dr Zara Bieler Medical French Course Organiser, Webmaster
- Dr Clara Farque Student Network Co-ordinator
- Dr Colin Mumford
- Dr Rex Melville
- Dr Carol Barton
- Dr David Bell
- Dr James McDonald
- Dr Nick Mc Carthy
Administrative Secretary – Mr Tony Ridge